Streetography's Photo of the month | september 2017
NEW CONTEST - new york city
Welcome to Streetography's Photo of the Month for September! This month's city is New York City!
The contest winner will receive a large metal or canvas print of their photograph (their choice!*), and a spotlight in our weekly newsletter.
Deadline to submit and vote by liking your favorite:
Oct 8th | 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time (rules below)
PS: Do you want to run your very own contest just like this, or get a customized filter of our photo map? Let's get in touch!
How to Participate and WIN:
1. Log-in/create account, either through Facebook or by email address.
2. Click Add a Photo to upload one of your photos - the photo must have been taken in this month's location.
3. If your photo didn't already have a geotag, choose the photo's accurate location on our map.
4. Make sure to LIKE someone else's photo*! You can always come back and like another, or unlike.
5. Share the link of this webpage with your friends to help you get more Likes!
At Midnight after Sunday, October 8th, the photo with the most Likes WINS!
*When the total photo count of all submissions exceeds three, failing to Like at least one photo may result in disqualification. Liking your own photo is permitted, as is liking multiple photos. Cost of metal or canvas print must be $30 or less, not including shipping and handling. For an upload, the Photo's Collection should be selected as "New York City - Photo of Month Sep 2017." An uploaded photo may not show on the map immediately - if not shown after 24 hours, and for other questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.