WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect information you directly give us, such as your name, email address, phone number, password, login credentials to your social network accounts, and demographic information.
Information That Is Aggregated. "Aggregate data" are data we collect about a group or category of features, services or individuals, from which individual identities have been removed. For example, information about how you use a feature may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same feature, without any personal information included in the resulting data.
Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Service. We allow you to access third party services, such as Facebook and Twitter, to import information about who you are connected with on those other services so you can connect with them on the Service. Some of those third party services may also provide us with information from your accounts there to enhance and personalize your use of the Service; you may modify your privacy settings with those other services directly.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when you visit Streetography, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, and information about your use of and actions on Streetography.
Public Content. You can contribute to the Service in a number of different ways that are intended to be viewed by other users, including uploading photos, filling out your public profile, commenting on other users' photos, and liking other users' photos. We may store these contributions (your "Public Content"), display them to other users, and use them for promotional purposes. Note that if you include personally identifiable information in your Public Content, it can be used and viewed by others. We are not responsible for the information you choose to include in your Public Content.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To find and connect with your friends (when instructed by you).
- To provide custom, personalized advertisements, content, and information.
- To let your friends know about your activity on Streetography.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve Streetography and your experiences when you use Streetography.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with other users of Streetography, and according to the preferences set in your account.
- We may share your personal information with companies who may offer you products and services. You may opt out of this sharing by contacting us via the channel listed in the "Contact Information" below.
- We may share personal information with certain social networking services, if you allow such sharing through our services.
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- If you post Public Content in the App, we may distribute such Public Content to a wider audience by sharing it (or portions of it) with third parties so that they can publish it on their own websites and media platforms. We allow you to access third party services, such as Facebook and Twitter, to share your selected Public Content with those services.
- We may share personal information if and when we negotiate a transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These transactions can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share aggregate data with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the interest and usage patterns for certain information, products, services, data, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Service.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
You should be aware that advertisers may target advertisements to users based on certain user characteristics. If you respond to this type of targeted advertisement, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Consistent with the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information to us through the App represents that they are 13 years of age or older. We ask for and store users' date of birth to ensure they are 13 or older, but do not share that information unless the user chooses to share it on the user's profile. If you believe that we have collected information from an individual under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to address the issue.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS